We Are Looking For a Few Perfect Caregivers...Will You Exceed Our Expectations?
Needing care at home is an emotional decision for all. We make it an extraordinary experience, one filled with nurturing, love and an exceptional standard of care.
Our staff is obsessive about client satisfaction and attention to detail while delivering award winning worthy home care services. We ask our staff to be remarkably responsible, caring and compassionate, take initiative and provide excellent care to our clients in their home.
If you can work as a team member, uphold and enhance our high standards of service and care, consider joining our team.
You can fill out our online application.
- Passing all background checks
- A print out of clean DMV record
- CPR certification (or within 30 days of hire)
- Speak English clearly
- Have a professional appearance
- Three exceptional professional references
- Commitment to our organization and clients
- Flexibility, adaptability, resourcefulness and kindness
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Yearly TB testing
- Supervisors who consider you a key team member
- Amazing work experiences
- Pay consummate with talent
- Opportunity to grow with our company
- Training and educational opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
Loving Arms Elder Care • P.O. Box 2082 • Warminster PA 18974 • (267) 475-5995
Website powered by: Peregrine Associates